About This Blog!

Welcome To My Place!

Welcome to my place on the web! This Blog is dedicated to share my many hobbies, projects, and personal thoughts with you! If you want to gi...

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Fallout 4

  Fallout 4 Review!

 

Fallout 4 is by far one of the best games i ever played. It is completely moddable! It is geared towards single player which i love; because their are no interuptions, and its at your own pace. The world itself is massive, and their is always something to do be it a side queat, main quest, or just a personal quest you want to go on.  

I really did not find anything i didnt like that i couldnt chang with a mod. I created my own mods for the game which is not very hard to do on pc. You can always share your mod with others via nexus mods, or bethesda site itself. (thats if you make it xbox compatable.) My very first mod was a leather jacket with the stats of power armor. I did the artwork for it. It turned out good i think. Theirs no need to wear power armor with this jacket; but if you want to go overboard so be it lol.


 I have completed most of the main, and side quests. now i am planning a hostile takover of nuka world with the minutemen, and the brootherhood of steel as extra backup lol. It is going to be one all out battle to see which side prevails. i will post it on my youtube channel when i do get around to playing it again which will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave feedback! No Account needed.