About This Blog!

Welcome To My Place!

Welcome to my place on the web! This Blog is dedicated to share my many hobbies, projects, and personal thoughts with you! If you want to gi...

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Some Of My poems


"crazy, sexy, cool,
your sweat touches me as we meld into blissful melody of lust, and hype. no need to be frightened, no need to fight! visions of confusion as blood drips from our lips. My hands move slowly down your hips. purple haze of desperate whispers. rhythmic trance unbound by fear and consequence. tears of joy as we groove to the heartbeat that binds us into the abyss. don't think, nothing is amiss. your body is mine as we melt and intertwine. we wake unto the world across the room from each other" DMoNk

BrAiN SpAz!
"waking from silent screams
mind torn at it seams
deep penetrating horror themes
4..3..2..1.. into the terror of things
always hacking the mind
shadows drift in space and time
entropy is bliss, all is fine" DMoNk

"notion to the motion, shall you see what's inside of thee?! blockade of truth, endless whispers.... the purple haze, light comes through... where alive with a trickster beat, rise up, and move your feet. notion to the motion!" DMoNk

"you move me, cant you see, we are free. allow inspiration to blend with thought, and soul. pounding beat, lights surround us as we move in a wave of ecstasy. your body merges with mine as we become lost in the musical lust of the purple cool. I never forget the brief dream of us." DMoNk munch a crunch purple gel passion fruit

"when in doubt whip it out, scream and shout! let the music move your body in a rhythmic orgasm of light and sound. let the wave of the body be found. shallow dreams, hollow scenes, rise up enjoy the freshest things. live, live, I say live on until the break of dawn then rest like the best!" DMoNk

"what do you want from me?!
cold tears, all in my mind of fears. open trembles when your near. how can my heart be clear? eyes of illusion. solid haze of confusion. hang in, keep trying don't give up on me. I am torn in mind and soul, don't let me be. to love me is not a sin. I will overcome in the end!" DMoNk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave feedback! No Account needed.