About This Blog!

Welcome To My Place!

Welcome to my place on the web! This Blog is dedicated to share my many hobbies, projects, and personal thoughts with you! If you want to gi...

Popular Posts

Monday, May 2, 2022

My audio server project is finished!

 Hey Guys,

I finally finished my audio server project! I made it so you can create an account to listen to my archive, my mixes, my internet radio, my podcast collection, and more. just go to the link bellow, and click on sign up button. Once you do that i will review your account to aprove it for access to the server ASAP. Then once i approve your account i send you an email then you can login when the server. NOTE: the server will not be dedicated so it will have some downtime! The main reason is i have other projects that i use the server for. If you have any questions just leave a comment bellow, and ill get back to you asap.

http://twobitdmonk.madsonic.org  


 update!

my isp shut me down for running a server unless i pay for server services. i dont plan on doing that so the radio station is down! I may in the future invest in a static ip service but for now im not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave feedback! No Account needed.