About This Blog!

Welcome To My Place!

Welcome to my place on the web! This Blog is dedicated to share my many hobbies, projects, and personal thoughts with you! If you want to gi...

Popular Posts

Thursday, April 28, 2022

My Religious Experiences

 I grew up in a heavy Roman Catholic backdrop. My life was one of dedication to this faith. I was being groomed to be a priest. I had relatives who where priests, and nuns.  Serving as an alter boy with bishops was normal. Having long discussions about philosophy, and religion with clergy was a way of life for me.  Till something happened in my life which made me question everything. Lets just say it wasn't a good experience! Soon after I launched a research campaign that would lead me to teachers of all different religions, and philosophy's! I studied everything I could from various sources. I broke away from the church to search for answers they could not provide. 

In my journey I came across Wiccan priests, and priestesses, monks, various clergy of the different branches of Christianity, Druids, and so on. I was a sponge soaking up all i could to explain my experiences with the unknown. I finally found out i was empathic, with a touch of clairvoyance. I've had my chances to join various orders an organizations: but i remained neutral! Learning is not even done when you die trust me. I still respect all knowledge no matter who gives it, or where it comes from. I admit some knowledge is best kept as secret do to its power, and i understand why some teachings are cryptic, and often misleading in books, and not a step by step clear guide to the end result.

For example casting spells correctly, or the true history of the tarot cards, their true purpose, and meaning. 

Why all the gospels where not included in the bible!

All religions should be respected! I refuse to be limited to one religion, for all religions have their own truths hidden in their history, and teachings. I also believe in free access to knowledge: It should never come with a price! I created the x-files section of this blog to share information, and  to share my own experiences with the unknown. 

Update: I decided to dedicate a section for more detailed info on my experiences, and what I have learned through my travels under "The Unspoken Dogma" Page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave feedback! No Account needed.