About This Blog!

Welcome To My Place!

Welcome to my place on the web! This Blog is dedicated to share my many hobbies, projects, and personal thoughts with you! If you want to gi...

Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Unofficial Fantasy grounds Project!

Hi guys, (brain spaz)


I recently purchased fantasy grounds unity, and several rulesets, only to find the rulesets were basic and sometimes incomplete. Assets suck because; they don't want to publish any Assets that would offend any publishers. For example, star trek ship tokens for a star trek game are not allowed in the forge. I understand their position, but it leaves a lot of people in the dark when it comes to quality assets for your game. I decided on a website dedicated to sharing community-created content not otherwise allowed on the fantasy grounds forge!  A repository of assets and modules that otherwise could not be shared on the fantasy Grounds Website or forum due to their strict content policies.

https://twobitdmonk.createaforum.com/



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave feedback! No Account needed.